Thursday, December 25, 2008

Where have you gone, childhood?

Ever since I grew out of the child stage where I was creative and less self critical, I have not considered myself an artistic or creative person. I'm pretty much a follower, not always passive but feel reliant on others for approval and validation. So I haven't really written very much since my last college writing class about 3 years ago. This is my first real attempt since then to express myself and perhaps gain self confidence as I make an effort to get out of my shell and try to recapture (at least a little bit of) the creativeness of my childhood self. I have a lot to share that I hope will help and encourage those of you who read my blog. So bear with me as I stumble along this little journey.

2 comments:

  1. The key I have found is to be consistent.
    Post on a regular basis and your audience will come...
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for encouragement and welcome:) I am excited to see what will happen!

    ReplyDelete